Last Updated on April 2020
“User” refers to you, the person visiting, accessing and/or utilising our Services by means of any communication device. It also means any person who accesses or avails any computer or technological resource of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the computer or technological resource of the Company.
“Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such a person.
If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not procure Algo360’s Services.
Reasons For Processing Information
We may process your information because of the following reasons:
- We have a contract with you
- You would have given us express and implied permission to do so
- We must have provided Services to you after you purchased something from us
- We must have provided Services to you because you have procured one of our Services
- To comply with Applicable Laws
Information We Collect
The following information is collected by or on behalf of ALGO360.
1. Information You provide us
When you use our Services, whether our Website or our Application, we collect and store your personal information as part of the registration process. Please note that Algo360 procures this information only post procurement of your explicit consent.
Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience of our Services and to improve the nature of the said Services. In all possible scenarios, we indicate the mandatory and optional fields and You always have the option to not provide your personal information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the platform.
Some of the information we collect during the registration process and/or during accessing any of the functionality of our Services includes:
- Your Business Query – Your full name, email address and the message you want to deliver to redress your query or queries related to the Services or products offered to You by the Company.
- Verification Documents – Identification document, address proof like passport, driving licence, Aadhar card, etc.
- User Review/Rating – your reviews, feedback and opinions about our products and Services; or Contact Informat
- Security – information collected through the use of closed-circuit technological systems and other security systems
any other personal data that you voluntarily decide to share with Us
We will also maintain a record of the information you provide to us when using customer support services.
From time to time, during your use of our Services, ALGO360 may require access to certain additional information such as SMS & contact details. Prior to accessing any such additional information, explicit consent shall be sought from you. Please note that even after consent has been provided by you, we only read transactional or promotional SMS and do not open, access or read any personal SMS.
Certain features may be restricted, unavailable or unusable if you choose not to provide certain information. For example: You would not be able to avail any rewards or e-commerce transactions involving delivery if you choose to not share a delivery address.
2. Information collected when You use our App Services
We collect the following information during your usage of the Services (subject to your consent to avail said services):
- Device Information : We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, unique device identifiers (such as, IP address, IMEI number, the address of the devices wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device), advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information.
- Communication : When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Company Website or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication. However, we do not provide this information to any third party without your permission or utilize the same for any purposes not set out hereunder.
- Your browsing information : How long you have used our Services and the kind of available features you used.
- Third party service providers : we may also obtain personal data from our third party service providers, consultants and corporate accounts (such as information relating to the credit of customers) and combine that with information we collect through our Services and Site where we believe that it is necessary to help manage our relationship with you.
3. Information We Collect from Third Parties(Emails)
Subject to your consent, we may, request certain third parties to provide information about you
which could help us to customize and personalize your experience of our Services.
If you choose to link and connect your email account with Algo360, we may access the said
account for purposes such as collecting your financial, institutional and transactional information
to be able to undertake the following:
- Conduction credit risk assessment
- Generation a detailed Algo360 credit report which would provide an insight into your spending pattern(s) to ensure you are aware of your spending and can make wiser decisions basis the same
- Curation of specific financial/investment/other products for you based on your financial transactions, investments, and past financial behaviour.
We may seek your consent and request access to your email account. If permitted, Algo360 shall automatically access the contents of emails on an ongoing basis for the purpose of providing an in-depth view of the customer’s profile on a regular basis. This would help the customer to understand their finances and create better financial habits;providing insights into your financial decisions including both investment and spending, curating specific financial/investment/other products for you based on your financial transactions, investments, and past financial behaviour etc.
Algo360’s access to the email account(s) is authorized through the email provider’s access mechanism. You can choose to enable us to access one or more of your email accounts by explicitly consenting to each single account separately. Please note that your consent to any of the above is purely voluntary. You can de-link the access to your email any time you wish.
We only read emails from financial and institutional service providers including, but not limited to, banks and credit card issuers and do not open, read or access any personal (non-institutional) emails.
We hereby confirm that we do not access any other personal emails. This distinction is made based on the sender email address Eg: mails from algo360.com will be read but mails from gmail.com or yahoo.com will not be read.
For the sake of clarity, Algo360 employs automated processes for accessing and analysing information provided by you; where we may need to use our algorithm to access a password-protected document utilizing information provided by you. For further information on how we process email and security protocol we follow click here.
Please note that the Services shall only use access to read email message bodies (including attachments), headers and metadata to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others.
The Services shall not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
The Services shall not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
How We Use the Information we collect
At certain instances, you may provide personal information to Us via Algo360’s website, for example, to gain access to specific content, attend a hosted event, respond to a survey, or request communications about specific areas of interest. We may process this information and any other information we collect from You (besides/excluding information collected through third party sources such as emails) in the following manner:
1. To improve the App Services and to provide, personalise, measure and improve our products & services.
- The information you submit will be used to manage your request and to customize and improve this Website and related Services offered to you.
- We may also use your personal information not including information collected from other sources such as e-mails etc for marketing purposes, or to send you promotional materials or communications regarding services provided by entities within the Company that we feel may be of interest to you. Please note that you may at any time request that we discontinue sending you emails or other communications generated in response to your provision of personal information via this Website.
- We may also contact you to seek feedback on services provided by entities within the Company or for market or other research purposes. Your personal information may also be used to protect our rights or property and that of our users and, where appropriate, to comply with the legal process.
- Any information provided by you will only be used for purposes you have granted access to us for, based on your interaction with the ALGO360 App.
- We may use the information collected to perform internal operations necessary to provide our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing and research and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends. We process this personal information for these purposes given our legitimate interest in improving the App Services.
2. To create and maintain a trusted and safe environment on Algo360 (such as complying with our legal obligations and compliance with our policies)
- We may use the information to create and maintain a safe environment and use the same to detect and prevent fraud, misrepresentation, unauthorised access to our computer and electronic communications systems and malicious software distribution.
- We also use this data to monitor your use of our information and communication systems to ensure compliance with our Company’s IT policy and laws of the land and to ensure network and information security.
- We use the information we collect (including recordings of customer support calls) to assist you when you contact our customer support services to investigate & resolve your queries, monitor and improve our customer support responses. Certain online transactions may involve us calling you. They may also involve online chats. Please be aware that it is our general practice to monitor and in some cases record such interactions for staff training or quality assurance purposes or to retain evidence of a particular transaction or interaction.
- We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy as confirmed by you. We implement reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure. For example, we encrypt all sensitive personal information such as card information when we transmit such information over the internet. We also require that our commercial partners and vendors protect such information from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure
- We blend security at multiple steps within our products with state of the art technology to ensure our systems maintain strong security measures. The overall data and privacy security design allows us to defend our systems ranging from low hanging issue up to sophisticated attacks. You can read more about it here.
- We are committed to protecting your data as if it were our own. You can find more details here. If you are a security enthusiast or a researcher and you have found a possible security vulnerability on Algo360 products, we encourage you to report the issue to us responsibly. You could submit a bug report to us at security@Algo360.club with detailed steps required to reproduce the vulnerability. We shall put best of our efforts to investigate and fix the legitimate
How We Protect The Information Provided By You
We take and require any third party to take reasonable precautions, including administrative,technical and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and such access is only granted to our employees and authorised representatives only on a need-to-know basis. However, unfortunately no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the internet. For your own privacy protection, we advise you not to include “Sensitive Personal Information” in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
We cannot guarantee that our Services and Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or any change of management of the Company; with our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, with third-party service providers, payment processors, IT and marketing support service providers and other consultants, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Services and Site to you; with any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process; if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, occupational safety, health and environment, our affiliates or others, electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
1. Disclosure And Distribution Of Your Information
We may provide your personal information (personal information here does not include any data collected from any third-party or other sources like emails, etc ) to other entities within the Company Network in order to provide you with information that could be of interest to you and conduct market or other research. Personal information may also be disclosed to other entities within the Company Network in order to respond to your requests or inquiries, as part of a corporate transaction such as a sale, divestiture, reorganization and merger or acquisition.
Personal information may also be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory, or other government agencies, or to other third parties, in each case to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
Otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations. We may also disclose aggregated, anonymised or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties.
2. Sharing & Disclosure of data with Third-Party Service Providers
We use the services of third-party service providers to provide certain products and services like open source software, call centre services, mailing of promotional material, for which it is necessary to provide personal information. These parties are contractually prohibited from using the personal information for any purpose other than those specified by us. We may provide information that is non-personal that is exclusive of information collected from other sources such as e-mails etc, in the manner as prescribed below:
- We may share information with certain service providers for their use on an aggregated basis for the purpose of performing their contractual obligations to us. We expressly prohibit the sale or transfer of any information to any party outside the Company by such service providers.
- From time to time we may partner with other companies to provide co-sponsored or co-branded promotions, products and services and may share your information with our co-sponsor ,not including information collected from other sources such as e-mails etc. for marketing purposes. If you register for such programmes/related events, please note that your information may also be collected by and shared with those third parties. Thus, we request you to familiarise yourself with their privacy policies to gauge the manner in which they will handle information about you.
- We may display targeted or untargeted third party online advertisements on the Algo360 website/app. We may also advertise our activities and organizational goals on other websites/apps. We may collaborate with other website/app operators as well as network advertisers to do so. We request you to read and understand such concerned third party privacy policies to understand their practices relating to advertising, including what type of information they may collect about your internet usage. No personally identifiable information is shared with any third party online advertiser or website or app as part of any such activity. Algo360 does not provide any information relating to your usage to such website operators or network advertisers.
- In the event of a merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets, we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, transfer, sell or assign information collected, including without limitation, non-personal information and personal information, to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties not including information collected from other sources such as e-mails etc.
- We may have to share your information (not including information collected from other sources such as emails etc) with our legal consultants or auditors in order to comply with applicable laws or respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities or to comply with valid legal process, to protect the rights, privacy, safety, health and environment of our employees or to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain or to respond to an emergency.
Eligibility To Use The Website
You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
We provide all our Users an option to request the deletion of a specific account through the support section on the Algo360 website or email us at email@example.com . Following such a request, we delete all such information related to the specific email account including but not limited to profile information, transaction details, statement details, google oauth sessions etc. that we are not required to retain.
In certain circumstances, we may be unable to delete your account, such as if there is any outstanding dispute or unresolved claims. However, upon resolution of the issue preventing deletion, the information is immediately deleted and can’t be recovered thereafter.
Note that we may retain certain information if necessary for our own legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety and security or to fulfil our legal obligations and compliance.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
We take and require any third party to take reasonable precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and such access is only granted to our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis. However, unfortunately, no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the internet. For your own privacy protection, we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
We are an ISO 27001:2013 certified company and have implemented required Information Systems Management System policies and procedures in order to maintain industry standard best practices and applicable controls.
We are fully compliant with provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000, Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data and Information) Rules, 2011. All our customer data securely resides inside cloud based in India.
Algo 360’s use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Dispense With Our Services
If we possess your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our products, services and events, through email. But if you prefer not to be updated with Company news and latest information on products and services and want to discontinue from receiving such marketing materials then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
However, such withholding of information or withdrawal of consent may result in us not being able to provide services and facilities.
Grievance Redressal Officer
If at any time you feel there is any breach of your personal information or sensitive personal information, then the grievance officer of the company will be responsible to comply with your complaints. if you have any questions, queries or complaints with respect to the Website, you may reach out to our Grievance Redressal Officer at email@example.com or alternatively,
You can write to:
Grievance Redressal Officer: Mr. Monish Salot
Address:B 4072/73, Oberoi Garden Estate, Chandivali, Andheri East, Mumbai 400072
You have the right to tell us if you:
- Do not want to be contacted by us henceforth
- Would like to withdraw consent to personal data processing
- Wish to obtain a copy of your personal information that we hold
- Would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records
- Wish to report any misuse or misrepresentation of your personal information
- To assist us in handling your request, please provide your full name and details